NAVICPmart employs a meticulous, proven procedure to provide you the highest quality instruments that meet the same high-quality standards as when the equipment was first shipped new by the manufacturer. All calibration is performed in a state-of-the-art ISO 9002 certified laboratory in full compliance with ANSI/NCSL-Z540-1 and MIL-STD-45662A standards.
- The instrument is verified to have free title.
- The instrument is cleaned externally and internally with an approved cleaner, to manufacturer's standards.
- Non-instrument labels and stickers are safely removed.
- Missing or damaged hardware is repaired or replaced.
- Cracked or broken bezels, frames or latches are repaired or replaced.
- Handles, knobs, connector jacks and switches are tested for proper operation and are repaired or replaced.
- Hardware and scratched panels are painted with environmentally safe paint, color-keyed to exacting manufacturer's specifications.
- Air filters, interior cables and wires are replaced or repaired as necessary.
- Internal boards are securely reseated.
- Cables are secured to the internal boards.
- Fans are tested for smooth operation.
- All functions of the instrument are tested.
- All applicable service alerts are acted upon.
- The instrument's legal compliance is noted, e.g. Year 2000, CE, and others.
- The instrument is fully calibrated to manufacturer's specifications according to manufacturer's required procedures.
- Test report with instrument serial number and test technician's identification is documented.
- BEFORE and AFTER calibration data is acquired, if so requested for an additional fee.
- All equipment is calibrated to NIST traceable standards.
- The instrument is fully accessorized with all standard manuals and accessories.
- Final audit is performed to assure compliance with NAVICPmart quality standards.
- Instrument is shipped in dedicated, safe, foam-in-place packaging.